[Team] Invitation for PSU ECE Capstone Poster Session and Competition

Hubbard, Jill jhubbard at ttsd.k12.or.us
Mon May 21 16:51:54 EDT 2012

Hi robotics team students,

Are you interested in learning about Portland State Universities engineering program?

Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) students are demonstrating their projects on Friday, June 8th  from 3:00 to 5:00pm in the Intel Gordon/Betty Moore Atrium in the Northwest Center of Engineering, Science, and Technology located at 1930 SW Fourth Avenue, Portland, OR  97201.

Attendance is free, but RSVP at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGhyTHZ6dVFKQ2p2Z3pZOE5DM1FzRVE6MQ so they know you are attending.

It's a great way to talk to professors and students about the ECE program at PSU.

Tualatin High School Engineering and Computer Science Teacher
(503)431-5696
https://sites.google.com/a/ttsd.k12.or.us/ms-hubbard-s-classes
http://twitter.com/jillhubbard