[Marketing] This week

Ananda Arasu ananda.arasu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 11:17:51 EDT 2015

I'm not sure what the plan for getting together is for this week.  I know
Noelle can't make it on Tuesday, but I think the original thought was drive
team getting together on Tuesday, then the whole team getting together on
Thursday.  I unfortunately won't be able to meet with you guys this week.
I have the first lacrosse game of the season Tuesday night, and a Choir
concert Thursday night.
If we get together on Thursday, we should look at the Trello on what still
needs to be done.  Don't know the status on the flyer, or the Wolf
costume.  Those should come down to Philomath with us.
I'll let Noelle drive the meeting on Thursday.  Let me know if there are
any questions.

Thanks

Ananda

--