[Ftcstudents] Thursday Meeting 5-7PM

Jill Hubbard jill at jillhubbard.com
Mon Mar 3 14:57:56 EST 2014

This is for team 4640 only

Hi everyone,

State competition was mind blowing. There were some serious monster robots
there - mostly from teams that have been competing together for a few years.

Thank you for representing Tualatin HS and getting us to state; the second
time this has EVER happened. I'm very proud of all of you!  You're a great
team who works together excellently, supports each other, and gets the job
done.

Thanks to Jeff your fearless mentor who always makes it what it should be -
FUN!

We're meeting this Thursday to pack up the field, eat pizza, and hang out.

See you then,
Ms Hubbard

--
 *Jill Hubbard*