[Ftcstudents] FW: [Ftc-champ] FTC Championship UPDATEl: DIVISIONS, Judge Assignements - PLEA FOR VOLUNTEERS

Hubbard, Jill jhubbard at ttsd.k12.or.us
Mon Feb 24 17:11:09 EST 2014

This email is for Team 4640 - Banana Dogs.  Here is the state competition info for this weekend.

It's at Bensen HS in Portland. You'll need to be available Sat afternoon and all day Sunday.

On Saturday, be at Bensen HS by 3:15PM.
On Sunday, be at  Bensen HS by 10AM and plan for all day
Jacob/Jeff:  We'll need to load up on Friday after school.
Jacob - Plan on coming to my room at 3PM on Friday.  Jeff - Can you be there too?

Banana Dogs room judging:4:10 - 4:30  Inspection: 3:50 - 4:10  Pit Judging:4:30 - 4:50
See Scehdule attached.
Please pack a lunch, drink, snacks for Sunday (competition day).

For specifics, see the information below.

South Metro - Salem STEM Network Director
Tualatin High School Engineering and Computer Science Teacher
(503)431-5696
https://www.jillhubbard.com
http://twitter.com/jillhubbard