[Ftcstudents] Tonight's meeting and tomorrow's FTC party

Jill Hubbard jill at jillhubbard.com
Thu Feb 6 14:16:45 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

Due to impending weather conditions, Tualatin Robotics has cancelled all
meetings for tonight. That includes FRC and FTC.  We will always follow
school district procedures as student safety always comes first.

FTC students: Please watch your email for news about tomorrow's FTC party.
We may need to reschedule depending on weather conditions.

Thank you!

--
*Jill Hubbard*
*South Metro - Salem STEM Network Director*