[Ftcstudents] Interested in FRC?

French, M 16frenchm at ttsdstudents.org
Mon Apr 21 14:27:12 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I am Mark French, one of the current members of the FRC Tualatin Robotics
Team. We have a lot of Seniors graduating this year, and we are in need of
people like you who would be interested in moving up to FRC next year! We
need all divisions; programming, mechanical, marketing, web design, and
electrical. Keep in mind that FRC is a higher level of Robotics, so we need
people who are dedicated and who can be leaders in the years to come.
Please reply to this e mail if you are interested in taking this
opportunity!

Thanks!

Mark French
Mechanical