[Ftcstudents] FRC and FTC Team Leadership Position Application

Jill Hubbard jill at jillhubbard.com
Mon Sep 16 01:42:28 EDT 2013

Hello Tualatin Robotics!

Ready for a brand new robotics season?  FTC has already released the game
for this year and FRC is right around the corner.  We said goodbye to many
of our leadership team last year and while they were all amazing, we're
ready for the next team of strong robotics team leads.

Are you excited about the new season?  Are you dreaming about what the knew
challenge might be this year? Do you stay positive even under enormous
pressure? Are you ready to eat, sleep, and breathe robots for the next 7
months?   If so, then apply for a team leadership position now!

Please advocate for yourself; don't be shy and apply.  Don't miss out on an
opportunity by not taking a chance and going for it!  Your applications
will be reviewed by our team mentors and myself, taking into account
feedback from last year's leadership.

Applications are due no later than Sept 27, 11:59PM.  Late applications
will not be accepted. The application form is attached.

Good luck!