[Ftcstudents] FW: Girl volunteers needed!

Hubbard, Jill jhubbard at ttsd.k12.or.us
Mon Oct 28 17:01:31 EDT 2013

Girls,

Here's an opportunity to help younger girls following in your footsteps. It would also show great leadership potential on a college application.  Tell me if you're interested!

Ms Hubbard

Tualatin High School Engineering and Computer Science Teacher
(503)431-5696
https://www.jillhubbard.com
http://twitter.com/jillhubbard