[Ftcstudents] First Technology Team Placement

Jill Hubbard jill at jillhubbard.com
Mon Oct 21 17:17:53 EDT 2013

Congratulations!  You have been placed on a First Technology Competition
(FTC) Team.

Please look at our FTC calendar on our website:  www.tualatinrobotics.com.
Our team meetings will be on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 5-7PM.  Our
first meeting is this Thursday, from 5-7PM in the TECH wing room 309.  We
start and end on time.

Also, make sure to like us on Google+ and Facebook and follow us on twitter
(follow icons on our web page)  We use social media to communicate and if
you don't follow us, you won't know what's going on!

Pay the bookkeeper the $100 club fee by Thursday's meeting and bring me the
receipt. Your check should be made out to TuHS Robotics unless you want to
fund my spring break vacation ;)

If you are not a student at Tualatin High School, bring the check with you
on Thursday.

I hope you're as excited about the new season as I am. It will be fun!

See you Thursday night,
Ms Hubbard