[Ftcstudents] FTC Interest Form - Fill this out

jill.m.hubbard at gmail.com jill.m.hubbard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 23:38:51 EST 2013

Hi FTC students,
Please fill out the attached form to tell us what you'd like to work on
this season. If you'd like to be a team captain, we've asked you to
answer a few additional questions on the form.
Remember, attendance at team meetings is mandatory. After 3 no-shows,
you will no longer have a spot on the team. We need you here to be
successful. Let us know at least a meeting in advance if you can not
attend. Emailing the day of the meeting counts as a no-show.
We're meeting tomorrow night and Thursday night from 5-7PM as usual.
Sign in sheets will be on the back table.
See you tomorrow night at 5PM
Ms Hubbard

I've invited you to fill out the form FTC Interest Form. To fill it
out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16m-B5ELTRi6yjpdU9DMy2XuBUoIoxbTZGr3_xnEIDf4/viewform