[Ftcstudents] FW: Boeing Tour for FIRST Robotics Teams Mentored by Boeing - Dec 7th (Attendee Info Due 11/22)

Hubbard, Jill jhubbard at ttsd.k12.or.us
Mon Nov 4 12:39:23 EST 2013

Hi Robotics Students and Mentors,

Interested in a Boeing Tour?  Find out about their company, tour their Gresham facility, and learn about the Tech Prep Program.  I'm looking for 2 mentors and 5 students. First 5 students get to attend.

Let me know fast!
Ms Hubbard

Tualatin High School Engineering and Computer Science Teacher
(503)431-5696
https://www.jillhubbard.com
http://twitter.com/jillhubbard