[Ftcstudents] Group Pictures Clarification

Brandon Phillips brandonleonphillips at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 12:35:23 EST 2013

Quick clarification you guys, the group picture will be this coming
Tuesday the 5th of November at 4:50

If there is ever any information left out of an update about meeting time,
date, or place please check the calendar. That will have the updated info,
as well as meeting place.

If there are any questions please send me an email.