[Ftcstudents] Awards at Party on Thursday!

FRENCH, M 16frenchm at ttsdstudents.org
Mon Mar 18 22:17:44 EDT 2013

Hey everyone, it's Mark, and I wanted to do something special on Thursday,
March 21, the day of the party. I want someone from each of the teams 4640
and 6733 to prepare some sort of presentation for a mentor that helped your
team. We will announcing awards at the end of the party. Mrs. Hubbard is
getting photo frames that we can all sign! So after school on Thursday, any
people available to quickly sign a photo frame can do so. That is the best
time to sign because we don't want to get caught signing these things in
front of the mentors. Keep this a secret from the mentors, just in case
there was any confusion. Team 4594, I will be taking care of the
presentation on Scott, so just come prepared to say something about him!
Here is a guideline on a presentation-

1 title slide
2 picture slides of your mentor while
explaining how they helped your team
-then go through your team and say something positive
about each of the mentors

please e-mail me back at 16frenchm at ttsdstudents.org if you have any
questions, or you can talk to Mrs. Hubbard.

NOTE: ANY TEAM WHO DO NOT DO THIS PRESENTATION WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE
AWARD GIVING

Have a nice day and congratulations to all of the teams on an awesome
season!