[Ftcstudents] No meetings this week. Come to FRC competition

Jill Hubbard jill at jillhubbard.com
Mon Mar 4 18:09:01 EST 2013

Hi FTC team members,

What a great season!
I'm so proud of all our teams.  We had a great run this year making it all
the way to state.
Next year, we're shooting for nationals!

Remembers that there are no meetings this week. Enjoy!
We will have a team party and I will let you know the date shortly.

In the meantime, please come to the FRC competition this Saturday and the
Memorial Coliseum. Qualifying matches are 9AM- 12PM.
Wear your team shirts and sit with the team in the stands.

Hope to see you there,
Ms Hubbard