[Ftcstudents] This week's meetings and this weekend's state championship

Jill Hubbard jill at jillhubbard.com
Mon Feb 25 23:11:52 EST 2013

Hello FTC students, parents and mentors:

Team 4594 and available mentors:  We will be meeting tomorrow night from
5-7.  Please be there! I'll be passing out TuHS  permission forms that need
to be signed by parents and returned by Thursday's meeting,

Teams 4640, 4594, and 6733:  We're meeting on Thursday from 5-7PM.

*Team 4594 students, parents, and mentors:*
Here is information about the state championship this weekend:

We need to be at South Meadows Junior High in Hillsboro at 1PM. We'll need
to be there no later than 5PM.  We'll be inspected and judged on Saturday.
Please plan to be available all day on Sunday for the competition.  There
will be 36 teams competing.  I'll know more about Sunday's schedule further
in the week.

Let's see if we can make it to nationals!

Ms H