[Ftcstudents] FTC Competition Schedule and Information

Hubbard, Jill jhubbard at ttsd.k12.or.us
Thu Dec 12 21:29:31 EST 2013

Hi FTC students and mentors,

We have two FTC competitions coming up!  Here are the dates and locations:

  1.  Sunday, January 12th, OMSI
  2.  Saturday, January 25th, Tigard High School

 In order to attend, you'll need to:

  1.   register as part of the team using STIMS<https://my.usfirst.org/stims/site.lasso> (check the attached team members list to see if you've already done this)
  2.   turn in a signed consent form for each competition to Ms Hubbard by next Thursday (December 19th).
     *   Form for Jan 12 OMSI competition<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1US9dg5k4x3mvaJnvqr-TRD6KXeii0IuTsADjlf2H9Dc/edit?usp=sharing>
     *   Form for Jan 25 Tigard High School Competition<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yYtXzZuvyy6zxI5Izf8AHA-D0tHqTbMNL83-DYaqc-U/edit?usp=sharing>

Do not show up unless both items are completed by December 19th (next Thursday). I have had to send students home before and it's not fun.  Plan ahead and get forms in early!

I've attached the following:

  *   Official FTC Team Members For Each Team. Please notice if it says Incomplete or Needs Attention.  This means your parent still needs to reply to the consent email.

Please let me know if you have any trouble registering with STIMS or printing out the forms ahead of time. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE!

Parents - Students can not drive other students to/from events for safety reasons.  Please plan to drop them off and pick them up or carpool with other parents. I do not have a daily schedule yet but will put the information on our team website calendar<http://tualatinrobotics.com/first-robotics/ftc/ftc-calendar/> as soon as it is available.

Thank you,
Ms Hubbard

Tualatin High School Engineering and Computer Science Teacher
(503)431-5696
https://www.jillhubbard.com
http://twitter.com/jillhubbard