[Ftcstudents] Autodesk Inventor Training opportunity

Hubbard, Jill jhubbard at ttsd.k12.or.us
Thu Sep 13 19:57:03 EDT 2012

Interested in computer aided design and want to learn more about Autodesk Inventor?  Sign up for free training from Autodesk on Sept 19 & 20 from 5:30-9:30PM.  This is only open to robotics students and there are 10 spots left.  RSVP by tomorrow.  Details below...

Tualatin High School Engineering and Computer Science Teacher
(503)431-5696
https://sites.google.com/a/ttsd.k12.or.us/ms-hubbard-s-classes
http://twitter.com/jillhubbard