[Ftcstudents] FTC meeting: Thursday Sep 27, 5-7PM

Hubbard, Jill jhubbard at ttsd.k12.or.us
Thu Sep 13 19:55:52 EDT 2012

Are you a returning 10th grade robotics student or an upperclassman who would like to work on an FTC team this year?  The game details have been released (links below or on our team FB page).  Our first meeting is Thursday, Sept 27th from 5-7PM. Mark you calendars. In the mean time, watch the competition video and come with design solutions to share.

Also, if you know a 9th or 10th grade student who wants to join, bring them along too. We especially want GIRLS to join and would love to have an all girls FTC team this year.

Our robotics team informational meeting is on Oct 4th. Parents and students are required to come.  Mark that date too.

Tualatin High School Engineering and Computer Science Teacher
(503)431-5696
https://sites.google.com/a/ttsd.k12.or.us/ms-hubbard-s-classes
http://twitter.com/jillhubbard