[Ftcstudents] FW: AES Scholarship Deadline

Hubbard, Jill jhubbard at ttsd.k12.or.us
Wed Sep 5 20:43:17 EDT 2012

Want $500?  I know I do!  Check out the AES scholarship opportunity below and apply now before you get into all your new classes.

Good luck!

Ms H

Tualatin High School Engineering and Computer Science Teacher
(503)431-5696
https://sites.google.com/a/ttsd.k12.or.us/ms-hubbard-s-classes
http://twitter.com/jillhubbard