[Ftcstudents] FTC Team Meeting Thursday Oct 18 5-7PM

Hubbard, Jill jhubbard at ttsd.k12.or.us
Mon Oct 15 23:07:29 EDT 2012

FTC Students and Mentors:

We're meeting this Thursday, Oct 18 from 5-7PM in TECH309.  Remember, you are required to attend all meetings and pay your $100 fee.  If you don't pay your dues or don't show up 3 times, you will be dropped from the team.  If there is an emergency and you can not attend, you need to let me know ahead of time and it will not be counted against you.

Pay your dues to the bookkeeper (made out to TuHS Robotics) and give me your receipt so I can check you off.

See you Thursday!

Tualatin High School Engineering and Computer Science Teacher
(503)431-5696
https://www.jillhubbard.com
http://twitter.com/jillhubbard