[Ftcstudents] Reminder: Student/Parent Robotics Meeting tomorrow, Oct 4 from 5-6PM TECH 309

Hubbard, Jill jhubbard at ttsd.k12.or.us
Wed Oct 3 19:38:13 EDT 2012

Reminder:

Our first robotics meeting is tomorrow, Oct 4th from 5-6PM in the TECH wing. Each student must bring a parent/guardian.  We have limited spots this year so please come.

Also, the robotics FRC team and Portland State University will be launching a high altitude weather balloon 100,000 ft above earth from TuHS on Oct 12 at 7AM !  We'll have free coffee and donuts too. Come check it out!
Here's a link to our web page:  http://tualatinrobotics.com/events/lpsu-balloon-launch/

See you tomorrow night,
Jill

Tualatin High School Engineering and Computer Science Teacher
(503)431-5696
https://www.jillhubbard.com
http://twitter.com/jillhubbard