[Ftcstudents] FW: Important Boeing Tour Info for FIRST Robotics Student Tour Saturday Morning.

Hubbard, Jill jhubbard at ttsd.k12.or.us
Thu Nov 15 22:34:16 EST 2012

This message only is for the following students:
Jack Cleavland
David L
Glenn H
Chris Poach & Curtis Poach
Chris Souza

Below is the info about this Saturday's Boeing tour.  Be there by 8:30AM, bring ID, wear closed toe shoes, and bring safety glasses.

See you there!

Tualatin High School Engineering and Computer Science Teacher
(503)431-5696
https://www.jillhubbard.com
http://twitter.com/jillhubbard