[Ftcstudents] Robotics Team Official List and Team Dues

Hubbard, Jill jhubbard at ttsd.k12.or.us
Wed Nov 7 10:44:16 EST 2012

Hello,

The following people have paid the Tualatin Robotics $100 team fee. If your name is not on the list and you have paid, please tell me so I can correct it. If you have not paid, we'll be updating mailing lists over the long weekend and removing your name.  So if you'd like to join, make sure to pay the bookkeeper this week and give me the receipt.

Ms Hubbard

FRC Team Members Official List

  1.  Braden Ackles
  2.  Alex Brown
  3.  Alex Proctor
  4.  Andrew Arizala
  5.  Brian Volk
  6.  Chris Poach
  7.  Christopher Souza
  8.  dan espinoza
  9.  Dylan Carpenter
  10. Emma Williams
  11. Erin Primrose
  12. Evelynne Suen
  13. Jeremiah Roberts
  14. Jorge Reyes
  15. Trung Tri
  16. Kevin Gorbett
  17. Kieran Laird
  18. Matthias Weislogel
  19. John  Cameron
  20. Mark Babich
  21. Brian Hillenbrand
  22. Eric Goessens
  23. Jeremiah Fullmer

FTC Team Members Official List

  1.  Brayton Rogers
  2.  Glenn Hershberger
  3.  jason johnson
  4.  Justin Tynan
  5.  Lyubo  Gankov
  6.  Nick Barkhuff
  7.  Ron Jenks
  8.  Toby Winn
  9.  Will Johnson
  10. Mark French
  11. Jack Cleveland
  12. David Lindamood
  13. Davis Loen
  14. Kaito  Seki

Marketing Team Official List
Sarah Williams
Caleb Petersen

Tualatin High School Engineering and Computer Science Teacher
(503)431-5696
https://www.jillhubbard.com
http://twitter.com/jillhubbard