[Ftcstudents] [Team] To every mentor FTC and FRC

hector daza chiconegro123 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 17:05:00 EDT 2012

My name is Hector Daza and I would first like to thank you for all of your
support with our FTC and FRC competitions this year.

We need your support and company of two mentors who could attend a Sci-Fi
Technology Convention on March 29th from 3-4:30 pm at the Tualatin Public
Library.

If you are able to support us with this activity please contact Hector at (503)
200-4218 as soon as possible.  Your support is critical to making this
event a success.

Thank you for your support.

sincerely

Marketing lead