[Ftcstudents] [Team] receipts

Jill Hubbard jill.m.hubbard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:21:05 EDT 2012

Robotics students, parents, and mentors,

A few quick reminders:

Our final team meeting has been moved to the Thursday after spring break,
April 5, from 5 to 6:30 or so.
We're hoping all mentors and students can attend.  Please let me know asap
if you can not be there.  We had a great season and want to take some time
to celebrate and thank everyone involved.

Also, if you have receipts from the season, please submit them along with
your name and address clearly written on the receipt.
I'd like to close out our books for the season and make sure everyone is
repaid.
If you submitted a receipt and did not get reimbursed, please let me know
so I can track it down.

Thank you,
Jill