[Ftcstudents] Don't blow out any more motors

Hubbard, Jill jhubbard at ttsd.k12.or.us
Mon Jan 30 20:26:42 EST 2012

Hi FTC teams,

Bob Dexter wants to make sure we don't blow another motor out tomorrow night.

He'd like you to test the motor under no load (without the arm attached) to see if there is a sw or hardware problem (see below). We have no time to get any new motors so proceed with caution and with the help of mentors before you burn out motors while testing arm designs.

Ms H