[Ftcstudents] FW: Career Spotlight Events-Nike Shoe Design and Video Game Design

Hubbard, Jill jhubbard at ttsd.k12.or.us
Tue Jan 10 14:26:39 EST 2012

Interested in Game Design or Product Design and want to job shadow someone for an afternoon?  Let me know asap.
We have a few slots open for TuHS students (see below...)

Tualatin High School Engineering and Computer Science Teacher
(503)431-5696
https://sites.google.com/a/ttsd.k12.or.us/ms-hubbard-s-classes
http://twitter.com/jillhubbard

________________________________
The School to Work program is pleased to provide two additional career-related learning experiences for Washington County high school students.  Career Spotlight Events (CSE’s) become available periodically with a small number of spots available.  There are eight spots available in each of the following events:

Nike Shoe Design CSE #53666
January 27th from 1:00pm-2:30pm.

Video Game Design CSE #53655
January 18th from 1:00pm-2:30pm.

If you know a student that would like to attend, please provide the following information:

Name
Grade Level
Email

First come, first serve.  I will confirm that they are on the list of attendees.  Students will be asked to confirm their attendance through email.  Students should arrive at the chamber office with the attached permission form completed and signed.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Lisa Klingsporn
Director of School to Work
Greater Hillsboro Area Chamber of Commerce
5193 NE Elam Young Parkway, Suite A
Hillsboro, OR  97124

lisak at hillchamber.org<mailto:lisak at hillchamber.org>
503.726.2154 direct
503.681.0535 fax
"A child is not a vase to be filled, but a fire to be lit." Francois Rabelais

This communication is the property of Hillsboro Chamber of Commerce- School to Work Program and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.