[Ftcstudents] ftcstudents, jill.m.hubbard at gmail.com recommends that you use Google Calendar

jill.m.hubbard at gmail.com jill.m.hubbard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 15:12:45 EST 2012

I've been using Google Calendar to organize my calendar, find interesting
events, and share my schedule with friends and family members. I thought
you might like to use Google Calendar, too.

jill.m.hubbard at gmail.com recommends that you use Google Calendar.

To accept this invitation and register for an account, please visit:
[https://www.google.com/calendar/render?cid=N2xoZzk1NnBjOXBmcXE4anFibnUwY2U3YThAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ&invEmailKey=ftcstudents%40tualatinrobotics.com%3A32299ce37a7a2d18950ccf8e347e48f1dd63a56b]

Google Calendar helps you keep track of everything going on in
your life and those of the important people around you, and also help
you discover interesting things to do with your time.