[Ftcstudents] FW: ORTOP FTC Update: February 3rd

Hubbard, Jill jhubbard at ttsd.k12.or.us
Fri Feb 3 17:30:35 EST 2012

Hi FTC Teams,

Here's a list minute checklist.
Remember to wear your team shirts. New students will get their shirts at the event.

Also, remember that you are representing our school, our team, and the FIRST organization. While competition can be intense, it is important to be kind, gracious, helpful, and supportive of other teams.  At any competitive event, good sportsmanship is required and expected.  Represent yourselves an our organization in a positive light.

See you tomorrow and have fun!
Ms H

Tualatin High School Engineering and Computer Science Teacher
(503)431-5696
https://sites.google.com/a/ttsd.k12.or.us/ms-hubbard-s-classes
http://twitter.com/jillhubbard