[Ftcstudents] FW: ORTOP FTC Update: February 3rd
jhubbard at ttsd.k12.or.us
Fri Feb 3 17:30:35 EST 2012
Hi FTC Teams,
Here's a list minute checklist.
Remember to wear your team shirts. New students will get their shirts at the event.
Also, remember that you are representing our school, our team, and the FIRST organization. While competition can be intense, it is important to be kind, gracious, helpful, and supportive of other teams. At any competitive event, good sportsmanship is required and expected. Represent yourselves an our organization in a positive light.
See you tomorrow and have fun!
Tualatin High School Engineering and Computer Science Teacher
From: ortopftc-bounces at lists.ous.edu [ortopftc-bounces at lists.ous.edu] On Behalf Of Swider, Cathy [Cathy_Swider at ous.edu]
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 2:14 PM
To: ortopftc at lists.ous.edu
Cc: opc-ftc at lists.ous.edu
Subject: [Ortopftc] ORTOP FTC Update: February 3rd
The Road to the Oregon FTC Championship continues tomorrow at OMSI and the Evergreen Space Museum.
A few reminders for teams attending:
1. Please have your FIRST Consent Forms for the whole team and up to three adults collected and ready to hand to a volunteer.
2. Bring the Safety Glasses/ have engineering notebook ready/ REMOVE the Bill of Materials…save it for inspection.
3. IF you are a rookie team, know there will be people at the event to help your team pass inspection. However….
4. Review the Inspection sheet to fix the small stuff and know what you might need help with.
5. No adhoc networks or use of wi-fi in the competition area or pit.
6. For bonus points have a team member read How to Score, Rank and Advance to the State Championship.
7. Drive Safe and pack plenty of gracious professionalism and coopertition.
All documents mentioned above can be found by CLICKING HERE !<http://www.ortop.org/ftc/ctNews.htm>
Industry Affairs, Oregon University System
Oregon Robotics Tournament & Outreach Program - www.ortop.org
FIRST LEGO League, Operational Partner, Oregon / FIRST Tech Challenge, Affiliate Partner, Oregon
Jr.FIRST LEGO League - FIRST LEGO League - FIRST Tech Challenge
503.725.2920 VM / 503.725-2921 Fax
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the Ftcstudents