[Ftcstudents] FTC students are parents competition information

Hubbard, Jill jhubbard at ttsd.k12.or.us
Fri Feb 3 14:00:16 EST 2012

Please ignore this message if your student is on our FRC team (mostly juniors and seniors)

FTC Parents and Students,

I've attached the TuHS Permission Form in case it didn't make it home.

Jill

Tualatin High School Engineering and Computer Science Teacher
(503)431-5696
https://sites.google.com/a/ttsd.k12.or.us/ms-hubbard-s-classes
http://twitter.com/jillhubbard