[Ftcstudents] FTC students are parents competition information

Hubbard, Jill jhubbard at ttsd.k12.or.us
Thu Feb 2 22:21:24 EST 2012

FTC parents and students:

Our FIRST Technology Competition teams will be competing at the qualifying tournament for a spot at the State Championships.
When: Saturday, February 4
Where:  OMSI,  1945 Southeast Water Avenue  Portland, OR 97214-3356
Time: 8AM – 5PM(approx) Parents please come in the afternoon to watch your student compete!
Required Forms:  Tualatin HS Permission Form (Attached), STIMS login in and consent form

Attendance for team members is mandatory.   Parents are encouraged to stay for the competition and root on our teams! Wear your team shirts. New team members will get their shirt at the event.

FTC teams are guests at OMSI and team members are expected to show gracious professionalism to museum visitors and the museum exhibits.
We will not be providing lunch for the team.  Food and drinks are available for purchase at OMSI.  Students can bring sack lunches too.
Team members: At the event, members must check in and out with Ms. Hubbard.

Phone numbers:
Jill Hubbard: 503-319-9931
Dan Williams: 503-799-1291

See you there!

Tualatin High School Engineering and Computer Science Teacher
(503)431-5696
https://sites.google.com/a/ttsd.k12.or.us/ms-hubbard-s-classes
http://twitter.com/jillhubbard