[Ftcstudents] FW: FTC

Hubbard, Jill jhubbard at ttsd.k12.or.us
Thu Feb 2 12:35:18 EST 2012

FTC Team Members,

We'll be starting our meeting today at 3PM and work until 7PM.
Mike Wells will be here at 3PM.  Other mentors will come when they are available.
Don't forget STIMS and your TuHS permission form!

Ms H

Tualatin High School Engineering and Computer Science Teacher
(503)431-5696
https://sites.google.com/a/ttsd.k12.or.us/ms-hubbard-s-classes
http://twitter.com/jillhubbard