[Ftcmentors] FTC Workshop September 19/20 Un of Portland

Dan Williams wondersaboutnumbers at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 16:21:09 EDT 2015

David,

I was at the FTC Kickoff today at Tigard High School and heard about this
training available next weekend.

Teams are limited to two adults or one adult and one student member.  I
plan on attending the workshop, so let me know if you have already slated
someone else to go.

Here's a link to the registration:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GPC6_GYQTIC7uPj7H-Op1Rpw_O4bAeSN5O2OiH86nqQ/viewform

It would be great if you can recruit a mentor with some Java experience
this season as I'm not going to be a lot of help other than general
programming questions.  I suspect I won't have enough time to get familiar
enough with Android Studio or App Inventor in the near future as I travel
quite a bit and have been working a lot of extra hours for a number of
reasons.

--
Dan Williams