[Ftcleads] Robotics

Hubbard, Jill jhubbard at ttsd.k12.or.us
Wed Jan 22 13:08:01 EST 2014

Hi Elijah,

Bummer about the racquetball tournament. Robotics does take a lot of time and it sounds like it's right over racquetball.  Unfortunately, There is no way to take you off the roster at this point. So we'll have to proceed as is.

Ms H

Tualatin High School Engineering and Computer Science Teacher
(503)431-5696
https://www.jillhubbard.com
http://twitter.com/jillhubbard