[Ftcleads] FW: FTC Team Blast - 11-14-13
jhubbard at ttsd.k12.or.us
Thu Nov 14 14:18:40 EST 2013
Tualatin High School Engineering and Computer Science Teacher
From: ftcteams [ftcteams at usfirst.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 10:47 AM
Subject: FTC Team Blast - 11-14-13
---View this message in HTML---<http://www.usfirst.org/roboticsprograms/ftc/teamblast111413>
Join the conversation online:
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/ftcteams> | Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/ftcteams> | FTC Blog<http://firsttechchallenge.blogspot.com/> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/firsttechchallenge> | Google+<https://plus.google.com/b/100910548536794889930/100910548536794889930/posts/p/pub>
1. Robot self-inspection checklist now available
2. Important update for LVLM 2012 MINDSTORMS Competition Toolkit
3. PTC Robotalk webinar series
4. New scholarships available to students!
5. Connect with FTC Headquarters
1. The FTC Game Manual Part 1 stipulates that teams are to self-inspect their robots prior to competition (RG02). To make that process simpler, we've created the FTC Team Robot Inspection Checklist<http://www.usfirst.org/sites/default/files/uploadedFiles/Robotics_Programs/FTC/Game_Info/2013/FTC_Robot_Inspection_Checklist.pdf>. Following this checklist will help you identify problem areas ahead of time and speed your time through inspection on event day.
2. Important LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS 2012 Competition Toolkit Update is now out. This update includes a new f3 patch and fixes issues with autonomous code generation. Get the update from the NI FTC Community<https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-17997>.
3. PTC<http://www.ptc.com/> offers free Product Development Software to all FIRST teams. PTC software will enable collaboration, increase efficiency, and enhance accuracy during your team’s Robot Design Process. To help get your team started, PTC runs a weekly webinar series called, Robotalk<http://www.ptc.com/appserver/wcms/standards/free.jsp?im_dbkey=150516>. Robotalk gives an in-depth introduction to PTC Creo, PTC Mathcad, and PTC Windchill. Webinar replays are available on the PTC FIRST Community Site.
For more information on software offerings, grant sponsorships, online training and hands-on workshops, please visit: www.ptc.com/go/first.
4. Check out the latest FIRST Scholarship news, including the addition of three new scholarships! <http://www.ptc.com/go/first>
· FIRST Scholarship News<http://www.ptc.com/go/first>
5. Don't forget to check out the FTC Blog at firsttechchallenge.blogspot.com. It's published weekly and covers topics relevant to teams, including resources, training, news and more! <http://www.usfirst.org/aboutus/scholarships/first-scholarship-news>
You can also connect with FTC Headquarters through our social media channels:<UrlBlockedError.aspx>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ftcleads