[Ftcleads] Robotics Absence for Today

Jill Hubbard jill at jillhubbard.com
Wed Dec 18 01:52:11 EST 2013

Hi Caleb,

My guess is that someone on your team will probably need to re-write code
so they can test out the robot. I'll let Jacob know so he can plan for
someone to take on that role if he hasn't already.  I know you've been sick
a lot and it's too bad that it has hit right over the end phase of the
build when we need to have a coder on hand. Rest up so you're better soon!

Ms Hubbard

--
*Jill Hubbard*
*South Metro STEM Network Director*