[Ftcleads] FTC lead meeting tomorrow

Jill Hubbard jill at jillhubbard.com
Tue Dec 17 00:12:39 EST 2013

Hi guys,

I've been pretty sick and won't make it to tomorrow's lead meeting.  I was
debating showing up sick but I'm guessing none of you want me to get you
sick over winter break!

Mr Parosa will be the teacher present tomorrow night. We still have a
couple of meetings after winter break before our first competition.  If
you'd like more time with your robot, feel free to take it home with you
over the holiday break.

If you need anything ordered asap, please email me and I'll get it done
from home.

Ms Hubbard

--
*Jill Hubbard*