[Ftcleads] Maggie Feuerherdt/Robotics

Donna dforyourheart at comcast.net
Thu Dec 12 19:16:51 EST 2013

Thank you.  I think Maggie told you she will miss tonight as they have dress
rehearsal at PCC.  She will be at Robotics on the 19th.

I believe this Nutcracker will be the last one.  She has 7 shows and it's
exhausting.

I don't think I have a good feel for when the competition heats up and then
when the team starts to wind down.  If I went on the calendar on the website
for last year, would it give me a general idea?

Donna