[Ftcleads] Robotics

Deborah Welder deborah.welder at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 12:16:48 EST 2013

Hello,

This past weekend my Lego Robotics team competed and made it to state. They are elated to have made it. Unfortunately, this means that I will not be able to continue with FTC. Our team has decided to meet during the week and Saturdays and Sundays. There is a lot to do in 6 weeks.

David, how did your team do?

Thanks,
Deborah

"I never doubted that equal rights was the right direction. Most reforms, most problems are complicated. But to me there is nothing complicated about ordinary equality." Alice Paul