[Frcstudents] Friday meeting

16loend at ttsdstudents.org 16loend at ttsdstudents.org
Thu Jan 21 23:10:20 EST 2016

Hey all,

Tomorrow, Friday the 23rd, there is a meeting 5-7 for everyone that is available to attend. Now that we have material and components, it is important that we take advantage of all available time, it will greatly benefit us as our build deadline approaches. We are making good progress, and it would be great to see us finish ahead of schedule in time for more practice time and autonomous development.

Looking forward to seeing the robot come together.

Davis