[Frcstudents] End of Year Celebration

Ellingson, David dellingson at ttsd.k12.or.us
Tue May 5 01:12:00 EDT 2015

I first would like to apologize for the delay in getting this set up. I have had quite some engaging personal and professional occupations in the last month. Things are okay, but I have never been so busy!

Right now we are looking at some possibilities. I would like you to respond to the survey that I have included. This will help figure out when the majority of people can attend.

Please make sure that this email gets sent to everyone. I have tried to include all the email addresses that we have.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17NbvQIR-6v7qOnBi1G1XfncIrHkRkT5fGOo_M5zNY6c/viewform?usp=send_form

Thanks!

David J. Ellingson
Engineering and Mathematics