[Frcstudents] [Frcmentors] Calendar Reminder

Noelle Gorbett ngorbett at rocketmail.com
Tue Mar 3 22:19:59 EST 2015

I'm at a conference this weekend and will not be able to make it.
Sorry.
Noelle

     On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 7:13 PM, Roland Henson Jr. <rolandhenson at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hello David,
Thank you for the message.  Just  a quick reminder, I will not be able  to attend Saturday's meeting.
Sorry.  I will be out of town returning the following Tuesday.
Cheers,
Roland

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------From: "Ellingson, David" <dellingson at ttsd.k12.or.us> Date:03/03/2015 5:54 PM (GMT-08:00) To: frcmentors at tualatinrobotics.com, frcstudents at tualatinrobotics.com Cc: Subject: [Frcmentors] Calendar Reminder
We are NOT meeting tonight or Thursday night. We will meet on Saturday 8am.

David J. EllingsonEngineering and Mathematics
Tualatin High School22300 SW Boones Ferry RdTualatin, OR 97062