[Frcstudents] Saturday

Ellingson, David dellingson at ttsd.k12.or.us
Fri Feb 20 09:08:56 EST 2015

We will need to meet tomorrow morning (Saturday, Feb. 21).
The main issues that we need to cover are:

  *   Pit
  *   the physical setup / rulebook guidelines
  *   the crew that will be in charge of setup/teardown
  *   projector mount

  *   Competition Preparation
  *   Safety Notebook
  *   First Aid Kit
  *   Flier announcement to Parents
  *   Permission Slips (ride with another student/parent)

  *   Robot #2
  *   Progress report / keep working on it

  *   Organization
  *   Trello login/training for all students
  *   Shop needs organized
  *   Inventory needs to start happening

I will be there tomorrow morning at 8:00 am. Hope to see you there.

David J. Ellingson
Engineering and Mathematics

Tualatin High School
22300 SW Boones Ferry Rd