[Frcmentors] This Weeks Schedule

Loen, D 16loend at ttsdstudents.org
Sun Jan 10 15:57:44 EST 2016

Hello everybody,

For those of you who could not make it on Saturday, the release video for
this years challenge is below.

Stronghold Game Reveal Video <https://youtu.be/VqOKzoHJDjA>

The game focuses heavily on having a drivetrain which can maneuver over
numerous obstacles. That is our first priority, followed by being able to
score boulders, and being able to hang from the tower. We intend to include
all of these things in our design.

Our goal is to have a completed CAD Model by this Saturday, the 16th. To be
able to accomplish this, we will be meeting on Tuesday, Wednesday,
Thursday, and Friday, from 5-7 pm. We made good progress on our drivetrain
and chassis design yesterday, so let's keep up the good work!

On Saturday, we will be meeting from 10-4, but possibly later. Lunch will
not be provided, so either bring a lunch, or bring money to go out. Lunch
will be about 45 minutes, and the closer we stay to this schedule, the more
productive we will be.

Can't wait to see what designs we come up with!

Davis