[Frcmentors] Thank you!

Gorbett, Noelle ngorbett at ttsd.k12.or.us
Sat Jun 13 11:36:09 EDT 2015

Hello Tualatin Robotics Students and Mentors,

I have decided to step aside as assistant coach and mentor for this upcoming school year. The nature of my position in Tigard-Tualatin School District’s Curriculum and Instruction Office will be changing a little bit this next year and I won’t have the availability on evenings and weekends to devote to the team in the way you need your assistant coach and mentor to be devoted. These last few years with Tualatin Robotics have been an important part of my life and I think of you all as family. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity these last five years to work with you and be a part of your lives; I have really enjoyed it and will miss it very much.

Please know that I will continue to support Tualatin Robotics and all of the Tigard-Tualatin School District STEM teams and activities in my role at the district office and wish you the best of luck this upcoming season!

Noelle

Noelle Gorbett
K-12 Instructional Support TOSA
Tigard-Tualatin School District
ngorbett at ttsd.k12.or.us
(503) 431-4114

"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message."