[Frcmentors] FRC Team Meetings

Kevin Jones kevjnz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 23:11:00 EST 2015

I will be on vacation and out of state until a week from this Friday.  As
stated in an earlier e-mail, if I can get a dxf and solid CAD models of the
c-plates we're thinking of re-making out of thinner material, I will engage
Pezsnecker or possibly another sheet metal shop.  If we've decided not to
go that route, than don't worry about it.

As mentioned in some text messages John Aiello and I exchanged earlier this
week, I have two reasons for trying to find an alternate supplier.  1.
Pezsnecker has been absolutely awesome and helpful to us for 3 years now,
so I want to make sure I don't over do it with asking for favors such as
low price, free engineering, great turn-around time (i.e. let's not wear
out our welcome)..  2.  It would be great to have a Tualatin supplier that
would be a little more convenient, and maybe as Mike has suggested we could
partner with them and use their shop. Also it would be easier for students
to visit and work directly with a Tualatin shop.

Anyway, let's not go off onto too much of a tangent.  I just wanted to
share some of my thinking.  If there are files to be fabricated and you
need help, let me know. I'll be rested and ready for competition when I get
back!

Kevin

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 2:58 PM, Ellingson, David <dellingson at ttsd.k12.or.us