[Frcmentors] FRC - Saturday

Roland Henson Jr. rolandhenson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 14:33:50 EST 2015

I can try to be there by 1:00 pm, if you can use some help.

Roland

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

We will also get everyone on trello and get them to update their team status.

My apologies, I sent out an email to students to let them know that we were meeting today. I got caught up in car repairs last night and didn’t see the email strand.

David J. Ellingson
Technology / Engineering / Mathematics
FRC Robotics Coach
Tualatin High School