[Frcmentors] FRC - Saturday

Ellingson, David dellingson at ttsd.k12.or.us
Sat Feb 21 13:35:58 EST 2015

Dave Morgan and I are here right now. Students have organized and cleaned the shop. We are previewing a few of the release videos from other teams to see their ideas. We will be designing and building the mount for the projector in the pit.

We will also get everyone on trello and get them to update their team status.

My apologies, I sent out an email to students to let them know that we were meeting today. I got caught up in car repairs last night and didn’t see the email strand.

David J. Ellingson
Technology / Engineering / Mathematics
FRC Robotics Coach
Tualatin High School