[Frcmentors] (no subject)

Mark Hillenbrand markhillenbrand at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 17:19:04 EST 2015

I'm in Salt Lake City tonight, however my son Brian is back from Cal Poly for Christmas break and plans to be there to lend support. I think he is also bringing a friend from school that was also an FRC captain and 2nd year ME major as well..... I see a pattern here!

Thank you all for your tireless support. This program makes a difference in the future of these student's lives.

Thank you,

Mark Hillenbrand
971-404-5858

Sent from my iPhone