[Frcleads] Meeting Tonight
loen.davis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 19:26:11 EST 2016
I won't be able to make it tonight's meeting due to a previous commitment.
These are the things I would like to be completed
- Order Piston components, for both pistons
- Establish mounting positions for climbing mechanism
- Re-locate bumper holes to maintain bumper height, and make sure it is
within regulations (4-12" plane); create drawing and drill holes
- Figure out way to incorporate climbing mechanism for opening
drawbridge and sally door
- Would making the wheel base shorter, but such that it can still push
on the carpet when going over the rock wall
- Painting intake/Chassis?
- Make drawings
- Decide optimal battery placement
- Decide optimal breaker location
- Decide optimal air tank location
- Decide paint color to work with best chassis led's keep in mind the
bumpers (I vote black chassis)
- Work with marketing to polish the awards off
- Continue work with vision tracking
- You do you
Let me know if there are any complications or questions, but I cannot
guarantee I will reply depending on my accessibility to computers.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Frcleads