[Frcleads] Meeting Tonight

Davis Loen loen.davis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 19:26:11 EST 2016

Hey everybody,

I won't be able to make it tonight's meeting due to a previous commitment.

These are the things I would like to be completed

Desmond:

   - Order Piston components, for both pistons
   - Establish mounting positions for climbing mechanism
   - Re-locate bumper holes to maintain bumper height, and make sure it is
   within regulations (4-12" plane); create drawing and drill holes
   - Figure out way to incorporate climbing mechanism for opening
   drawbridge and sally door
   - Would making the wheel base shorter, but such that it can still push
   on the carpet when going over the rock wall
   - Painting intake/Chassis?
   - Make drawings

Jason:

   - Decide optimal battery placement
   - Decide optimal breaker location
   - Decide optimal air tank location
   - Decide paint color to work with best chassis led's keep in mind the
   bumpers (I vote black chassis)

Mark:

   - Work with marketing to polish the awards off

Nick:

   - Continue work with vision tracking

Marketing:

   - You do you

Let me know if there are any complications or questions, but I cannot
guarantee I will reply depending on my accessibility to computers.

Davis